DistantLands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a new admin

3 posters

Go down

a new admin  Empty a new admin

Post  claytonmil1997 Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:35 am

i feel that the server needs a new admin as trei i constantly asked for help and he never gets time to him self. and pander is never on. so i think someone that plays allot on the server and is nice to people and will give up time to help others should become admin. treijim also is not on strait after school when most people are on ass he has a life unlike most of us. so i think someone should help relieve these problems.

by Clayton
claytonmil1997
claytonmil1997

Back to top Go down

a new admin  Empty Re: a new admin

Post  Treijim Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:01 pm

hi clayton

thanks for your consideration. i dont agree that we need a new admin, however. most of the things you ask me to do are not actual services i offer. i occasionally use worldedit for members out of kindness; it is not something people should rely on me for. i want to encourage people to play as legitimately as possible.

also, there are no candidates. panda and i do not see any existing members as suitable admins.

thanks for your suggestion. ill like to hear the opinions of others on this matter.
Treijim
Treijim
Admin

https://distantlands.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

a new admin  Empty If we were looking for admins...

Post  BennyBoy579 Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:09 am

If we WERE looking for admins it would have to be over months, looking at people's behaviors for 6 months.. to prevent people from acting nice for a long time and then getting real bad-ass when they get admin...

BennyBoy579

Back to top Go down

a new admin  Empty Re: a new admin

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down