DistantLands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas for __OMG__

2 posters

Go down

Ideas for __OMG__ Empty Ideas for __OMG__

Post  Sharnan Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:12 am

As you may notice, Omg, I have taken it upon myself to modify your construction slightly. I have added some suggestions for placement of plots, with interesting and hopefully appealing overhangs and designs. There is a small stone well at the end of the wooden bridge. This could be a small town square (circle) area, and the torch in the hole beside it is an ideal place to have a staircase leading to the lower area of the town. There are also some corners tucked away that would make good places for towers. The hill leading up to the "gate" is very awkward. I suggest you do something to change it, because currently, it cannot be built on, and it looks ugly. Treijim will modify the mountain for you, if you require it.

If you are stuck for ideas, terraform your land as you think. Even out rough areas and square off rounded parts, and you may come up with ideas as the land takes shape. I have also provided a top-down view of your area to help you visualise placement of structures and pathways.

Ideas for __OMG__ Thorod10

I hope this helps you. If you do not like any of it, feel free to remove it.
Sharnan
Sharnan
Admin

http://treijim.penscribbles.com/

Back to top Go down

Ideas for __OMG__ Empty Re: Ideas for __OMG__

Post  __OMG__ Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:58 am

Thankyou very much.I think it helps alot,and i agree with the gate...

__OMG__
__OMG__
__OMG__

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum