DistantLands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jobs and Payment (not a plugin)

Go down

Jobs and Payment (not a plugin) Empty Jobs and Payment (not a plugin)

Post  BennyBoy579 Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:39 am

To Treijim,
I have a project idea;

Hi Trei, I was thinking, we should make jobs with payment in money on this server.
I have thought up serveral ideas, like advancing in a career and stuff like that:

Workplaces
I was thinking that only Dukes, Barons and Mayors should be able to make workplaces, or "companies"
and hire people to work for them, and be payed accordingly.
As the owner of a company, the duke/baron/mayor would be in charge and would not be able to ask you anything that they would solve themselves.

The bank
I thought about the whole jobs idea when i went into the bank. The bank, not necessarily having to be the bank of Orelus, should have a trustworthy manager who can create storage rooms, help other people make things like investments, and other stuff like that.

The board
Somewhere where it could be seen, a board should be put up with a list of all the Workplaces, companies,or buisnesses.

The recruiting board
The recruiting board should be put up for people who want others hired. A row should be put up with the following info for the job;
The company name
The company owner
The job info
Payment
Type of person wanted
How long the person is needed for

That is all
-Thanks BennyBoy579

BennyBoy579

Back to top Go down