DistantLands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The puzzling RP issue

2 posters

Go down

The puzzling RP issue Empty The puzzling RP issue

Post  BennyBoy579 Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:48 pm

I have been sticking my brain into this for HOURS and seriously.. haven't been able to come up with much. As we are aware of, ul_serukir mentioned Aegagropilon, and connected him with the diamond
shackles that trapped him. Ul_sensias is involved with a war, that we are meant to see for ourselves. Rapturian wanted us dead. But this quest wasn't very clear to anyone, and whoever trapped ul_serukir, may it be Aegagropilon, certainly hasn't told anyone yet.

1. The possible outcomes.
a] Aegagropilon had access to liamod's books that led the heroes into Lyte. He knew of ul_serukir's great power and decided to bribe him onto Ashmah's side. while an illusion of Ashmah tried to put on the diamond shackles, Aegagropilon tried to stop the illusion. After learning how truthful the ulbes were, he relised they were not fitting for Ashmah's legions. Therefore he made an act and let the diamond shackles trap ul_serikur. Later, he realised that the book had been stolen, and that the heroes would soon come. So he made an illusion, called Rapturian, who was meant to drown the Most important mayors of Lyte. What he didn't know was that ul_serukir was fighting a war with ul_sensias. This outcome could be true but is probably not. The fact that ashmah's forces had the book from the beginning of RP is true, so this IS a possible outcome.
b] ul_sensias fought against ul_serikur, and Aegagropilon used all his power's to delay the heros so he could corrupt ul_sinsias. This is a better possibility, and i think it has a greater chance to be right.
Those are my main best theories. Now,
finding ul_sinsias
ul_sinsias may be hidden underground again, but if we relate to the information we know hewill be somewhere up in the clouds, due to having being no snow biomes in this map.

BennyBoy579

Back to top Go down

The puzzling RP issue Empty Re: The puzzling RP issue

Post  Treijim Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:56 pm

i dont quite understand your ideas. why would aegagropilon try to stop ashmah's illusion from trapping ul serukir? and then why would he let ul serukir be trapped?

have you seen the clouds in the bottom right of the map on the dynmap? Razz
Treijim
Treijim
Admin

https://distantlands.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

The puzzling RP issue Empty Here..

Post  BennyBoy579 Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:35 pm

Treijim wrote:i dont quite understand your ideas. why would aegagropilon try to stop ashmah's illusion from trapping ul serukir? and then why would he let ul serukir be trapped?

have you seen the clouds in the bottom right of the map on the dynmap? Razz
He would, so ul_serukir would trust him, and then (duh he wants a cunning deceiving person working for ashmah) because he doesn't want a truthful being, just lets ul_serukir get trapped.

BennyBoy579

Back to top Go down

The puzzling RP issue Empty Re: The puzzling RP issue

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down