DistantLands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my unfair ban

2 posters

Go down

my unfair ban Empty my unfair ban

Post  brocky_0125 Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:54 am

dear trei can you please give me a last chance i dident lie about the finger slide on my keyboard i was very annoyed from my parents today and i got told to got hang out the cloths of the washing line so i got angry bashed the keyboard and those letters came up you than said what did than mean im not that type of person that way of life is to annoy people but i really love you world. when smithy got banned we tried to find other servers for the time he was banned no other servers where like yours you made one of the greatest servers. do u think im bullshiting this to get back in if so why would i put so much thought into this long ban speech thingy i would really consider if you would write back on this ban but i really want to get back on your server if not can you at least tell me that you forgive me not a lie the truth.

thanks
Brocky_0125

brocky_0125

Back to top Go down

my unfair ban Empty Re: my unfair ban

Post  Treijim Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:56 am

i already unbanned you about half an hour ago.

i dont owe anybody any worldedit services. when i do it, its because i feel like it, not because its my job as admin to do so
Treijim
Treijim
Admin

https://distantlands.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brocky_0125 Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:03 am

thanks very much

brocky_0125

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content