DistantLands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King Class

4 posters

Go down

King Class Empty King Class

Post  _XxCommanderxX_ Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:47 am

Thought this might be nice on a new topic Smile

([quote="Treijim"]one thing i am thinking of doing is removing warrior or miner (probably miner) and adding kings. in reality, kinds are below emperors, so this can apply to our forum. as we all know, there are many mayors. making the best mayors dukes and making the best dukes kings should even out class distribution a bit. this would happen around the time of the next release if we added this.)

Sounds good
Miner and Citizen are kinda both the same when you think about it.
Perhaps they will focus more on battle/economy/politics rather than building? Dukes as good builders, Kings as Glorious leaders and fighters?

([quote="Treijim"]i assume you mean privileges Wink im not sure. i dont want to give out things like godmode, creative, or flight, or anything admin-like. maybe some kind of access to some sort of pool of resources? has anyone got any ideas?)

Here's some stuff.
Sum of money/resources perhaps?
Control of a massive area of land and any towns in that radius come under that king?
Fire/lava/tnt rights?
Decreased expansion costs?

Could be better things just a few ideas

[list=1][*]

Last edited by _XxCommanderxX_ on Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missed a few things)
_XxCommanderxX_
_XxCommanderxX_

Back to top Go down

King Class Empty Re: King Class

Post  Sharnan Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:44 am

Are quotes not working properly? Yours are not displaying correctly. You also have some loose code at the bottom.

I like your ideas on what a king's privileges are, especially the one about controlling land within a huge radius, and having the ability to light fire or place lava. I am for this idea.
Sharnan
Sharnan
Admin

http://treijim.penscribbles.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Treijim Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:13 pm

i agree, they are all good ideas. i think we may remove miner and have kings, but as stated that will only be done once the next release is out at the very earliest.

tnt permission is useless as tnt is entirely nerfed. sum of money contradicts cheaper expansion, it would be one or the other.

any other thoughts on this?
Treijim
Treijim
Admin

https://distantlands.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

King Class Empty RE:King Class

Post  __OMG__ Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:57 pm

I think that this is a good idea also,how did you come up with the ideas commander?

Last edited by __OMG__ on Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cause i felt like it :\)
__OMG__
__OMG__

Back to top Go down

Post  Treijim Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:52 pm

i think kings should be able to use flint and steel, to light fireplaces and such. i imagine a king likes a big roasty fireplace Very Happy the sum of money would be like the emperor giving back thoes who have earned all the gold theyve been paying in land taxes, so to speak.
Treijim
Treijim
Admin

https://distantlands.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum